An index of templates used by the wiki
Labeling for articles, to be used at the top of documents
- Stub - For articles shorter than 25 lines
- Wikify - For pages that need more wiki syntax to make them look nicer
- Delete - For nominating pages for deletion
- UnderDevelopment - To label an article as under development
- Subpage - To tag pages as subpages so they are not listed as uncategorized.
- Wikipedia - For providing a link to a related Wikipedia article.
- Official - For providing a link to a related official Gentoo article.
- Outdated - To tag a page as outdated, e.g. when ebuilds have changed
Merge / Split
- Merge - Suggest articles or sections be merged (direction not specified).
- Merge To - Suggest an article or section be merged into another.
- Merge From - Suggest an article or section be merged into the marked article.
- Split - Suggest an article or section be split up.
- TOC - To be used as a base template for TOCs for other pages, example:
- Index Header -- Header to be used on index pages
- Template:File for file contents.
- Template:Code for any type of code.
- Template:Kernel for kernel configuration options.
- Template:Command for commands which can be entered by any user.
- Template:Root for commands which must be entered by the root user.
- Template:Warning for important warnings.
- Template:Note for items that should be noted, but are not important enough for a warning.
- Template:USEFlag for USE flags (Template:UseFlag redirects here)
- For use with "USEFlag|extended=yes": (See Template:USEFlag/Doc for more information)
- Template:Codeline for inline commands or code
- Template:Keyword for (architecture) keywords.
- Template:Path for file paths.
- Template:Package for package names.
- Template:Key for keystroke combos.
- Template:Bug for references to Gentoo bugs.
User page Templates
- Todo - todo template for users
- User Flags - Base Template: BoxUser
Templates for other Templates
- TemplateDoc - displays template documentation